Young Artist Concerto
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 8 PM
Introducing the first-place winner of our 2017 Young Artist Concerto Competition: Noam Ginsparg, cello.
Noam Ginsparg, cello;
David A. Grunberg, conductor;
– Nicolas Repetto: Danse Diabolique for string orchestra, 2014 (NY Premiere)
– Tchaikovsky: Variations on a Rococo Theme for cello and orchestra, Op. 33;
And, continuing our Beethoven cycle:
– Symphony no. 8 in F, Op. 93
Broadway Presbyterian Church, on Broadway at 114th Street, NYC. 8PM.
The final auditions for the young artist competition were held in mid-September. You may read about the competition here.
Mozart’s Birthday Concert and Reception
Saturday, January 27th, 2018
(NOTE new venue!)
Hsin-I Huang, pianist;
Sidney Outlaw, baritone;
– Mozart: Overture to Cosi fan tutte, K.588;
– Nick DiBerardino: To the Colors, for orchestra (NY Premiere);
– Mozart: Piano Concerto no. 17 in G, K.453
– “Hai gia vinta la causa” from Le Nozze di Figaro;
– “Rivolgete a lui lo sguardo” from Cosi fan tutte;
– Symphony no. 35 “Haffner” K.385;
Holy Apostles Church
296 Ninth Avenue, NYC 10001
MASS in F
Thursday, June 7th, 2018
by Prince Józef Michał Poniatowski (1867)
with Polish-American organizations in sponsorship.
with Choir, Soloists, and Orchestra
at St. Bart’s Church, 325 Park Avenue, New York.
Details and tickets at the sponsor’s website: